Sunday, May 11, 2014

What I enjoy about being a pdp sister

The most important thing to me and reason why I love being in this incredible sisterhood/family is my sisters. I love how close we are and that I can feel comfortable enough to be myself around them. I know being on sl you dont get that often, so I cherish this the most. Everyone wants to feel welcomed and safe somewhere and my sisters and PDP is my safe zone. I found myself a group of women with the same priorities as myself, Trust, loyalty, love, respect, dedication. Our Sorority's principles, suits each and everyone of us. I love that our sorority feels like more than just a sorority/sisterhood but it feels like a family. Family that will be there for each other through thick and thin and that's exactly how I feel about each and everyone of my sisters... Love you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment