Monday, May 5, 2014

Good morning Sisters I am a little late wring this blog, but here we go, this blog is suppose to be about your Sister Buckwild,,,, well,,, for starters I am a very cool and laid back person, I don't let too many things bother me, i tend to hold in alot of things, I guess being an only child in rl has alot to do with that, I started out not being a very social person, not that i was anitsocial, just that i perferred to sticking to small groups of ppl, i do have to say that being on sl has changed that about me, I am a Taurus, as you all know, thanks again for the party,,,, When Sister Cedes said my name.... was Big Sister Buckwild..... at first i was like huh??? but then i thought about it, and I love it, i do tend to say what's on my mind and tell it like it is, but..... it takes alot to get me to that point, overall I am a nice person, work very hard, and am dedicated to many things. this is Big Sister Buckwild......signing out until next time!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment