Sunday, May 11, 2014

What I enjoy most about being a part of PDP

I enjoy the close sisterly bond that we share. I am a new member, from my what I have noticed is that we all make sure to speak to each other daily. We work to try and support other sororities at their events, and in doing so we decided on which events to attend and our attire for that event. We all are willing to stand strong for one another in good times and well hard times that we may experiences in life's ventures. We all know how to laugh and enjoy each other as sisters, and yes we know how to have a blast in all we do. The sisters of PDP as participate as a group in decision making, we all have a voice. I believe I made a great decision by joining PDP, and I would advise anyone to become a part of our greatness. We show and outstanding sense of loyalty to one another which makes us even more above the rest.


Big Sister Sophisticated

No comments:

Post a Comment