Saturday, May 3, 2014

Me, Lil Sister Baby

      I am the girl that will make herself look like a fool just to make a friend laugh!

I love to go shopping and explore second life every chance I get. My huge passion though is photography. It is new skill that I have come to enjoy immensely. I love to spend time with my family and friends of second life. I am huge daddys girl and love nothing more then to drive my daddy nuts. Since coming back and being more active with Pi Delta Pi I have become even more happier. I never felt so welcome and cared about by such diverse group of women. SL can be hard place you never know what you will get behind the avatar. I have met some nasty people and I can honestly say that Pi Delta Pi is the best sorority out there with an awesome group of women. I am from north east part of the usa in Connecticut. My RL sometimes gets hectic but I am fully commited to Pi Delta Pi. As I am in SL I am in RL. Family and friends are hugely important to me. In RL I love to read books, take long walks, and hang with my family mainly. I am more social in SL then I am in RL. My family is hugely important to me in RL. I am the baby of three girls I have several nieces and nephews. The things that  bring me joy is my animals. I am a huge animal lover that can not live with out one. I think that is why I try to build a farm on sl too. The one thing you will get from me by talking to me is how important my family and friends and animals are to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment