Monday, May 19, 2014

WHAT IS SUPPORT?

In the dictionary support is to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.); serve as a foundation for.
With that being said I consider PDP and my sisters my support, I love how we all can be there for each other and want nothing but to help each other do better. We all know that is not an easy characteristic come find around.  We all search for support in our daily lives, whether we like to admit it or not. We want support in our endeavors, support in our relationships, and even support in our decisions. In my opinion, support means to stand by someone in their time of need. Make no mistake about it, everyone needs some support from time to time. Most will say they will support you....until the time comes... I continue to stay thankful for the support that all sisters continue to give me.

No comments:

Post a Comment