Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What is Suppor Means to Me- Big Sister Refined

Support to me is an act that helps us uplift one another.It is as simple as being there for one another when times get difficult. Its being a shoulder to cry on when your sister needs comfort. Support is being there when someone needs you and helping in any way that you can. I like to think of support in larger ways too, like supporting a cause. For example, so many people are speaking out about those little girls in Africa who have been abducted. Many people are promoting the hash tag #bringbackourgirls in support of the effort to bring all those little girls back safely. Another kind of support is support for my sisters. Being part of PDP ha quickly shown me all that we do to support one another. Its been a crazy busy week for me, and I have not been able to be around them as much as I would like to, but see all of the wonderful chats and I know that they are all right therefor me if I need them. We are true sisters, with a bond that goes beyond any boarders, and that is true support; to feel the foundation of a relationship despite being far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment