Monday, May 5, 2014

Who is Big Sister HollyWood You Ask?

Big Sister Hollywood is a loving caring outgoing person. I am all about being loyal and caring about my love ones. Big Sister Hollywood loves to smiles and enjoy being around loving people. She is known to smile behind her pain. But she can also be very out spoken when needed be. She knows how to stand up for what is right and she stand behind her value. I am not to to put up with bullshit.. or fake people.. my circle is small and i love it that way. I try to surround my self with out going leader people who know where there going. There so much I could tell you about myself. But to know me is to Love and not to know me is to HATE me but only few that come across could say that.


                                    Who is Big Sister HollyWood?

No comments:

Post a Comment