Thursday, May 1, 2014

Getting 2 Know Big Sister Fashionista

There are many things to know about me. I am strong believer in treating folks how you wanna be treated! All about family and my real friends. I love making people smile and feel good about everything, even when they're down. I love being that ray of sunlight that shines bright in their heart. It's all in the name (smiles big) I love to shop til I drop baaaby! I love all kinds of music. I love to throw down in the kitchen. I stay smoking some of that Cali bomb (weed card all day lol). I am a very understanding person. I'm loyal and also can be a lil booshetto (bougie and ghetto) at times but I do have a very classy side to myself lol. There is so much more I could say but as I build my relationships with all my Pi Delta Pi sissys it will show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment