Tuesday, May 20, 2014

What support means to Big Sister Fashionista...

Support  is an act of loyalty that comes from the heart. Support can come from many places, people or things. You sometime may not find it in the ones that's closest to you. It may come from the least expected place. Most don't know the real meaning of the word. Some people think that just being around you or they will give you the general "Oh how you doing girl?" and don't give a damn how you really doing. Supporting someone or something is big. You must put your all into it. You can't half ass it. If that somebody or something needs you, you gotta be there to hold it down. When I give support I give it my all. My Pi Delta Pi Sisters means the world 2 me and I will always give and show them all my real unconditional support.  

No comments:

Post a Comment